- How long will my item take to make?
- HAND STAMPED ITEMS: 5 - 7 business days.
ALL OTHER ITEMS: 2 - 4 business days.
- What is gold-filled?
Gold filled is a layer of solid gold (Sea & Cake uses 14K) bonded to a base metal using heat and pressure. It will not wear away like gold plated and can last a lifetime if taken care of. It requires very little maintenance and contains thousands of times more solid gold than gold plated. Gold filled gives the look of solid gold without the price tag.
- Where can I read reviews for Sea and Cake jewelry?
- I have been selling on Etsy for almost 10 years and you can read thousands of awesome reviews there - www.seaandcake.etsy.com
- Will my items arrive gift boxed?
- Yes! All orders are gift boxed Sea and Cake packaging, ready for gifting.
- Do customers pay for sales tax?
All customers purchasing an order from Washington state will be expected to pay sales tax. All other states and countries are exempt!
- How long until I receive my order (USA)?
- Option 1:USPS first class mail (2-5 business days) or Option 2: USPS priority mail (2-3 business days). Ship time does not include production time. All orders include a tracking number.
- How long until I receive my international order?
- USPS First Class Mail averages 7 - 21 days but can take longer depending on customs and time of year. I cannot guarantee what the delivery date of an international order will be as it can vary greatly and is beyond my control. Ship time does not include production time.
- How do I track my international order?
- Tracking numbers for International orders only show where they are in the USA. Once they ship overseas, the tracking number is not updated again until it is delivered. Before delivery, the tracking will show your package at a major US port (most commonly Los Angeles), but don't worry, this doesn’t mean your package isn’t on its way. It is just overseas, on its way to you.
- Do international orders incur customs charges?
- Some countries (the UK and Germany to name a couple!) will incur customs fees. It can be random and I have no control over these charges. It is the buyers responsibility to pay their country's customs fees. These charges are normally collected when your package is delivered to your home or when you pick up the item up from the post office. Please do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- If you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact me within 7 days and I will do my best to resolve the issue. Refunds, minus shipping costs will be issued upon receipt of the item back to me. Items must be returned in original packaging, in original condition and shipped with delivery confirmation. Return shipping fees are the responsibility of the buyer. Please contact me before sending anything back.
- Are custom hand stamped orders refundable?
- Custom hand stamped orders are non refundable as your item was made specifically for you and cannot be resold.
- How do I care for my jewelry?
- Please see care instructions here: